In praise of Bobby Ryan

In praise of Bobby Ryan
"The biggest thing is just his poise and his hands are unbelievable. I played with [Evgeni] Malkin and [Sidney] Crosby, and those guys are probably the two best in the league. Bobby's hands are right with those guys... He's a superstar in the making, it seems."
---Ryan Whitney, former Ducks defenseman

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Penguins in the White House

In about 10 hours, the Ducks will start training camp and everything around these parts will be Ducks, Ducks, DUCKS!!

But until then, I have one last chance to share a non-Ducks hockey moment, video from 2008-09 Stanley Cup champions Pittsburgh Penguins visit to the White House. What do the Penguins and President Obama have in common?

Beats me, but let me know if you come up with something.



Even if you don't watch the whole thing, at least fast forward to about 5:40 and you'll get a good laugh. Keep an eye on Evgeni Malkin in the back row...

0 comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories