In praise of Bobby Ryan

In praise of Bobby Ryan
"The biggest thing is just his poise and his hands are unbelievable. I played with [Evgeni] Malkin and [Sidney] Crosby, and those guys are probably the two best in the league. Bobby's hands are right with those guys... He's a superstar in the making, it seems."
---Ryan Whitney, former Ducks defenseman

Monday, June 22, 2009

What happens in Vegas...

... will end up in this blog!

I just got back home, and Rebel is busting with pictures to share. Little did I know that my NHL Award paparazzi endeavor on Thursday would yield such treasures. I got a great spot on the red carpet, right up against the barricade. I was able to see the Stanley Cup up close and personal, snap shots of hockey greats like Jarome Iginla, Mark Messier, Zdeno Chara, Alexander Ovechkin, and our 2009 Penguins cup winners Max Talbot, Coach Dan Bylsma, and Evgeni Malkin.

I met and hung out with some awesome Duck fans. I got autographs from super nice players like Tim Thomas and Niklas Backstrom. I totally lucked out and scored a free ticket into the after party, which ended up being a veritable smorgasbord of food, drink, and music. I can even say I "had dinner" with Sharks coach Todd McLellan.

Details and pictures, coming up!

0 comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories