In praise of Bobby Ryan

In praise of Bobby Ryan
"The biggest thing is just his poise and his hands are unbelievable. I played with [Evgeni] Malkin and [Sidney] Crosby, and those guys are probably the two best in the league. Bobby's hands are right with those guys... He's a superstar in the making, it seems."
---Ryan Whitney, former Ducks defenseman

Friday, June 26, 2009

Draft Day 2009

The action is about to begin in less than an hour.

I've never really followed the draft that much. I mean, I always find it more amusing to see the draft coverage a few years later, once you know what has (or hasn't) happened with those touted draft picks.

But today, I'll be watching/listening just in case there's any word about Scott Niedermayer, Teemu Selanne, or Chris Pronger. I'm sensing there's going to be some big deals and trades going down with our Ducks roster and I'm anxious to see who we're going to look forward to seeing in training camp come September.

Bob Murray, I have faith in you. Make it good!

Go Ducks!!!

0 comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories