In praise of Bobby Ryan

In praise of Bobby Ryan
"The biggest thing is just his poise and his hands are unbelievable. I played with [Evgeni] Malkin and [Sidney] Crosby, and those guys are probably the two best in the league. Bobby's hands are right with those guys... He's a superstar in the making, it seems."
---Ryan Whitney, former Ducks defenseman

Friday, March 6, 2009

Coming up

I've got a few posts to catch up on, but I just wanted to say that I'm a bit sidelined at the moment: visiting a friend up in Seattle (a town with no NHL team but who should really have one), and unable to get to a consistent internet connection.

But have no fear, I'm back next week. And there's lots to cover. The Ducks/Blackhawks game, the Ducks/Stars game that's going down today, the trade results, and a few other tidbits.

In the meantime, I'm hoping our boys give the Stars another thrashing today. Keep your eye out for Steve Ott, who's back after his one game suspension.

Go Ducks!

0 comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories