In praise of Bobby Ryan

In praise of Bobby Ryan
"The biggest thing is just his poise and his hands are unbelievable. I played with [Evgeni] Malkin and [Sidney] Crosby, and those guys are probably the two best in the league. Bobby's hands are right with those guys... He's a superstar in the making, it seems."
---Ryan Whitney, former Ducks defenseman

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A new idea

I think I've come upon a possible purpose for this here Blogger blog, besides a directional post to my REAL blog.

I've become quite the Ducks hockey fanatic this season (I've loosely kept track of them the past few seasons, but this season, I'm all about it), and I'd love to try my hand at writing a Ducks blog. At least, I think it'll be a nice side project for me through the rest of the hockey season.

I'll be making this space a bit more Duck-friendly in the next couple of days. This'll be fun!

0 comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories